About Sports Academy
1. To provide educational, recreational, cultural, health and lifelong learning opportunities for youth and adults in athletics.
2. To offer educational tutoring and sports training opportunities for youth.
3. To ensure that everyone in Milwaukee or in surrounding areas can get physically fit.
1. To provide regular weekly recreational and cultural activities to hundreds of youth, that wants to learn a sport youth from grade school, middle school, and high school ages, recreational and cultural programs for health education.
2. To increase the proficiency of our youth in Milwaukee to life skills classes through mentoring and offering positive alternatives other than gang’s crime and drugs. .
3. To provide a low cost sports programs, tutoring and mentoring.
4. Provide basketball leagues, tournaments, cheerleading, and host year round conditioning and skills clinics for basketball, football, baseball, and tennis. Sports Academy would like to introduce non- traditional sports to our youth such as: golf, boxing, wrestling, hockey, and volleyball.
5. Develop jobs in the community Type your paragraph here.
Building strong minds, bodies, and souls through athletics, education, healthy lifestyles, families and positive roles models.
Sports Academy Inc.
Copyright [SPORTS ACADEMY INC.]. All rights reserved.
Sports Academy is a non-profit youth athletics program dedicated to serving the Greater Milwaukee area, introducing various athletic programs for youth ages 6 – 14. We have an established basketball leagues, and host year round conditioning and skills clinics for basketball, football, baseball, cheer- leading, and tennis.
We plan to introduce non- traditional sports to our youth such as: golf, boxing, wrestling, and volleyball,.